<all> NEW 5-series WEBSITE....+ M535i OWNERS!!

Hi everyone,

I'm Chris Graff of Middletown, New Jersey.

I've started a new web-site devoted to the BMW M535i cars (E12 and E28).
In my opinion, the first cars to start the "executive express saloon"
niche that has evolved into one of the most prestigious classes of cars
in the world today.

The site is: www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/5008/m_index.html

It is still and will always be in a state of revision and construction.
So there will be new additions at LEAST monthly. Comments and
suggestions appreciated.

Also, if there are any M535i owners out there, can you please privately
e-mail me? I'd like to have an on-line list/database of M535i owners
from around the world...and in order to do this I would need everyone
and anyone who knows the whereabouts of an M535i and its owner to please
e-mail all of the pertinent information. These lists will not be made
public without the consent of the owners, so confidentiality is
absolute. This is the best way I see that M535i owners can find and keep
in touch with each other.

Thank you for all the help and responses.

- --
:)Regards
- -Chris Graff
GraffF1@domain.elided

'86 M535i
www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/5008/m_index.html
GP2 Simulation Racer :-)

P.S. Please do not start flaming/wars that M535i's weren't real M-cars
please. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinions. Let's keep it that
way. BMW knows best.