Re: Burned up Motronic on M50

On Wed, 5 Aug 1998, L. Dwayne Johnson wrote:

> Questions: Is this the correct TSB?

 I don't know if the NUMBER is correct, but that IS the one
 I am talking about.. and realize that it only talks about a
 batch of coils in which MORE THAN THE NORMAL AMOUNT FAILED

 It is part of life that some coils die.. and when they do, they
 take out the DME.. you have a 1991 vehicle.. the coils are
 7+ years old.. sh*t happens..

 Now.. if your car still has the bad (bulletin) coils in it, and
 the car was taken into the dealer during warranty period, and the
 dealer failed to perform a TSB service that is for you car,
 I would complain.. otherwise you own it..

 Jim