Wrong Headed thinking

>p.s. - and intellectual property be damned on this. Anyone who thinks
>that Peake Research's or BMW's device's circuit should remain concealed
>in the mist is ONLY correct as regards commercial exploitation of those
>circuits by competitors. I'm sorry, but we deserve to know how this SI
>reset thing really works. You own the car you should have free access to
>the information.
>Aaron Bohnen                     email: bohnen@domain.elided
>- -Ph.D. Candidate, Civil Engineering Department, U.B.C.
>- -Technicraft Engineering Services

Aaron,

I guess being a CE explains it but let me get this straight:

1. You aren't willing to put down the $45 yourself to find out what makes
the Peak Res. tool work but you want someone else to do the dirty work for
you.

2. You see no value in the legitimate work that Peak has put into their
product because you happen to be in the market for its use. Do me a favor
call up Intel and tell them becuase you have a PC you want them to send you
full schematics and construction details on the processor. And while you're
at it call MicroSoft and tell them to ship you the source code.

Oh and call Coke and tell them because you drink fluids you would kindly
like the formula to their drink.

- -Kevin
BMWCCA, GGC