BL/SS'ed kits

I personally think we should all be very grateful to Ben, et al, for
their hard work and willingness to share (freely at the beginning
nontheless).  I ordered mine..you all should follow and support the UUC!
It's the ONLY way to go for the married man!  However, I don't think the
Scroth or Simpson harness' are a UUC item....Too easily noticed by the
wife..that's why I don't have 'em (or a cage)...Tim

95 M3--Avus/Dove Bilsteins, H&R, billet strut tower brace, X-brace, MB
Quart/stealth box system (stock head-unit--too easy to see by the
wife!), euro HFM/chip and cold air intake K&N cone set-up, white gague
faces, Blue Ion bulbs, and a BL/SS kit to soon be delivered and
installed....!