Re: Mobile Tradition CD - Are The E28s On It?

John Allen wrote:

> OK, I'd like to hear from someone out there who has ACTUALLY installed the
> Mobile Tradition CD.

That would be me ;)

> My dealer says it will only go up to the early seventies (who has never
> installed it),

and those guys are usually so knowledgeable... hmmm ;)  It definitely has 80's
model cars...

> but I read in the digest that it will show up to an E30
> (although euro). Anyone know the story??

The gentleman asked specifically if a euro model was included and it was.

> I would like to find out if the CD covers the E28 series, US and/or Euro

nope... sorry.  Seems strange, but that's the one early model that seems to
have been left out.

> and possibly a list of the other models covered.

okay...
Veteranen
V8                                E9
Isetta                            5'E12
700                              3'E21
1500-2000CS             7'E23
1502-2002tii               6'E24
E3                               3'E30/Z1

All models seem to include euro parts info.

> Is there any other documentation from the factory that can be purchased?

Heeheehee... good luck.  I can't believe they let this out.  Other plans are
supposed to be in the works for later model info, but I'm not holding my
breath.  Other than this, they have pretty much cutoff the general public from
any published information.

- --
Jason Lile                               Administrator
Parts Manager                            BMW Parts Digest
Zionsville Autosport
http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com