Mobile Tradition CD - Are The E28s On It?

OK, I'd like to hear from someone out there who has ACTUALLY installed the
Mobile Tradition CD.

My dealer says it will only go up to the early seventies (who has never
installed it), but I read in the digest that it will show up to an E30
(although euro). Anyone know the story??

I would like to find out if the CD covers the E28 series, US and/or Euro
and possibly a list of the other models covered. I'm currently using the
micro-fische for parts and service manual, but they are awkward to use.
I've been trying to hoard any info the average owner can get and enjoy
seeing how the other models work (you never know when you find that bargain
out there!).

Is there any other documentation from the factory that can be purchased?

Thanks

John Allen
Tacoma, WA
'87 BMW 535is (5 speed - Alpine White)