Re: Mobile Tradition CD-ROM (questions)/fiche

> Are there CD's for the E24 (88) and the E36 (86) ?

The cd includes the 88 E24 model... I'm not aware of an '86 E36 ;)  The
E36 (92-98 3 series) is not included, but an '86 3 series (E30) would
be...  It includes all models up to the E30.  No E32/4 etc...

> Also, what exactly is on a CD? Is it an online repair
>         manual or is it parts only?

no repair stuff... it has a few neat extras, but it's mostly a part
number locating system.

> Is it Win-95 only or does it support MacOS as well?

It's in a win95 platform (I'm running mine in win98).  I'm sure you
could run it on a mac with the right software interface, but that's a
bit over my head.  Check with someone who knows how to run win apps on a
mac.

- --
Jason Lile                               Administrator
Parts Manager                            BMW Parts Digest
Zionsville Autosport
http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com