REPOST: FS 1984 633 CSi

Sorry for the repost, but we've been having
mailer problems and I'm not sure this made
it out the first time.

For Sale:  1984 633 CSi

Particulars:

	Delphine Grey exterior
	Pearl Beige interior
	140,XXX miles
	4 speed electronic auto trans
	full power (seats, windows, roof, mirrors)
	phone
	BMW factory radio w/ cassette
	Alpine alarm
	California emmision certified
	new Boge Turbo gas struts all 4 corners
	new top strut mounts all 4 corners
	new outer tie rods, center link, and idler arm
	BMW factory 14x6 alloy wheels
	extra set of 15x7 Rial gold basketweave wheels
	Good to Very Good condition in and out

The 4-speed is shot.  It needs to be repaired/replaced, or converted
to a 5-speed.  Other than that, the car is in nice condition.  Located
in central New Jersey.  Best offer over $3500.  I would be willing to
put a trans in the car for the right offer.

Bruce Barnett
bcb@domain.elided
(732) 302-0222 x6606 (work)
(732) 968-8119