RE. Ansa mufflers

I just thought I would throw my opinions in on the Ansa muffler debate! I
have had three (on several BMWs) and highly recommend them. They have
outlasted, and are cheaper than many aftermarket replacements and they sound
cool, subdued on tickover and throaty under load. I must admit I only
purchase the 'sports' system and boxes so I am not sure as to whether the
'standard' ones are the same (apart from the sound), but I would hazard a
guess that they are not that different. Anyway, that's what I reckon. Having
said that, if an exhaust could be sexy, then a Sebring system would be

Sean
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~scm1/bmm.htm