Re: <Misc>BMW Wheel Locks - All Keyed the Same??

Mike,

I've been using the Bav Auto locks on my M3 wheels.  I'm pretty happy with
them.  Quality seems good, and the security, hmmm...  I still have all my
wheels.  :-)   They are the best locks that I've seen so far.

Rob Mudry
'96 328is
BMW CCA #135536