Re: painted calipers

yeah, that's probably the best caliper paint i've every tried, Folec caliper
paint.  i've tried those track/auto high heat paint.  but they won't last
longer than 3 months!!  i painted my caliper on my M3 'bout 1 1/2years already
w/ Folec <might misspell it?!>.  and they still looks great!!  all i have to
do is wash the caliper when i'm washing my car.  i have the 96 M Contour
wheels, so it isn't too hard to reach the calipers.  it won't eat up by those
brake dust or brake fuild.  but of course, it WILL get a <slight> little bit
dirtier after all these year, included Driver's school event <super high
heat!!>.  i really think it's the best way to paint ur calipers besides
disassembly it and send it out to a paint shop!!

Gary  =)
BMW CCA NCC
90' sterling silver M3 w/ 96' M Contour wheels & 2.5L stroker on the way...