<e36> Headlight switch illumination is out. how to fix?

	Hi digestors.. thanks to those who replied to my engine whine
question...
	Here is another question.. As I was driving home today.. I noticed
that the Headlight Switch (where you turn the headlights/parking lights on
and off) the illumination on those switches for some reason went out.. so
now there isn't much light showing over there.. I know this doesn't affect
the headlights any.. but it bugs a bit since I'm used to it illuminating..
does anyone have a fix for this?  I'm going to check the fuses first.. but
I really don't think it's the fuse sinceonly that section went out..
please help... thanks..
					James
					'95 325is