Brake Appearance.....

Robbie advised he found a source for heat resistant paint to use on his
calipers.  I don't about the longevity of this product, however (2) years ago
I had my calipers powder coated (Motorsport Red) and the caliper clips
chromed.  Recently I purchased (4) cross drilled rotors from AJ-USA,
Inc.(Roundel advertiser) and they had the "hats" powder coated satin black
prior to shipping them to me.  The cost was not inexpensive, however I not
only eliminated the inevitable rust which eventually develops on the "rotor
hats", but completed the whole appearance package which is quite striking
through the (5) spoke Fittipaldi 500 3pc modular wheels.  Periodic spray with
wheel cleaner and rinse with the hose removes any brake dust or dirt that
accumulates.  The heat resistant paint sounds like a more affordable way to go
for both calipers & rotor hats.  I'm just attesting to the finish longevity &
cleaning maintainance of powder coating as another option.  Yellow calipers
are cool....I've seen them on both Porsche's & Ferrari's.  :)

Tim Youart
RMS 325is
Albuquerque