Re: E30 boot/trunk leak

On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Michael wrote:

> After washing my car, i opened the boot to dry underneath the edges of
> it and there was a mini swimming pool where my jack sits. I know where

Michael,
  As well as conducting a thorough investigation to find the source of
the water, You should also investigate why the water isn't draining. Pull
out the trunk lining and locate the small drain slit in the jack well -
it's towards the back, basically in the very deepest part of the well.
Your's is likely blocked, possibly rusted shut, or perhaps there's some
nugget stuck in it.  Anyway, clear the drian slit and watch the water
trickle out.

cheers,
- --thad

BEGIN:			VCARD