re: <ALL> CB Radios (we got us a con-voy)

I can also attest to the Wilson antenna as well.  I use my Jaguars for
road trips and have found that (Maybe because the paint is thicker.. I
dunno exactly why) a lot of Mag-Mount antennas do not work very well on
these cars.  At sustained 80-90mph+ Crusing, this little sucker stays
put.  As far as radios go.. I just use a cheap, $50, Radio Shack model
that works fine for my use.  Although, IMHO, ANY CB Radio is far better
than a V1.  The Cobra Radios are supposed to be great, but I think they
look nasty and are a bit large for a modern car, especially a car with a
full center console like a Jaguar or BMW.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE You mount the antenna on your car.. Make sure that the
paint is SUPER clean.  I even go so far as to use a paint clay.

Bill
88 535i <--Konis and D40s make is less suited to road trips..
91 Jaguar Vanden Plas <--Better than you'd think
98 XJR <--no comment.. not wanting to start a flamewar