<E36>Turn Signal Clicker

The part under the dash that makes the clicking
noise when the turn signals are on my '93 325iS
has a life of it's own. If it is above 80 degrees
the clicker will click randomly when the turn signals
are on. Even after the car is shut off the clicker
will still click periodically.

The fuses and relays are tight and clean. I looked
in the ETM and didn't find a specific part that makes
the clicking noise. It sounds like it is in the guage
cluster.

Any idea where the clicker is and how to fix it?

Michael Thompson
E-Mail: M_Thompson@domain.elided