<e36> & ALL Battery Info

I strongly recommend the optima line of batteries.  They originally become
popular with the 4x4 and car stereo crowd (I have been part of both).  I
have one in the explorer, and will certainly put one in any other car when
a new battery is needed.

They are dry cell, and can be mounted upside down or any other way you want
inside the passenger compartment or engine.  You can even put it under your
seat, whatever you want to do.  They are strong and last forever.

I do not work for them, but if someone who does is listening, how 'bouts a
discount.  :^)

Bradley J. Otoupalik
'93 325is - Lots o'Stuff
'98 540i/6M - Needs Lots o' Stuff