<ALL> Advice needed on the Dunlup SP line

Thanks to all the many great folks who responded to my questions regarding
TSW wheels and tire sizes.  The seller agreed to sell just rims so I am not
stuck with the 205/50s.

I will be using TSW 15x7 Hock Rs on my 87 325is.  They should be here next
week.  I will be going with the recommended size 205/55-15 like all have
suggested.  I have used Dunlop D60-M2 in the past and liked them very much.
The D60-A2 is N/A in this size and the D40-M2 is out of production.

I am down to the three main SP models: SP 4k, SP 8K and the SP 9k.  These
are priced: $70, $101, and $139.00 respectively.  The SP 9K is brand new for
this year and is pretty radical.  Anyone using this tire or the other 2?
The treadwear on the SP 8K is lousy, but not that bad on the 9K.  The 4K is
an all season...which is great...but I am in South MS..."ain't no kinda snow
down here bubba" so wet and dry is my only concern.  Street use only.

All comments/thoughts/suggestions very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ron Milliet
McComb, MS