<FS> 1995 M3

For anyone who's interested, my '95 M3 is still for sale.  Because I'd
really like to buy a house soon, I'm knocking a bit off the asking
price.

New price:  $26,900 or best offer; less if you don't want the extra
crap.  Make me an offer.

The other miscellaneous stuff is still for sale ('cept for the jack
plate -- congrats to lucky winner Keith Battan of the Rocky Mountain
Chapter).  Make me an offer.

Again, I'm no longer subbed to the list, so please e-mail me privately
if you're interested (mailto:jlyons@domain.elided).  You can also reach
me at (773) 549-6253.

..Jason Lyons

BMWCCA #147269