Re:<E34> 1992 525i, Noise at 80 mph+

Also consider windshield noise since it sounds like it comes from the center front area.
My E34 had bad flap/buzz/rattle noise, also starting at 80.  Remount of the replacement
windshield improved but did not cure.  Cross winds made the sound arise at a lower
speed.  It got better beyond 80.
	Dave Turnblom    deturnblom@domain.elided      '90 535 5sp     St. Paul