brad's R1s

brad snakenberg (who beat me on sunday) asked:

regarding that course and time, rich beebe said:
> you would most likely drop between 2-2.5 seconds
> off your time

hey brad, there were some used R1's for sale on the
digest recently, why don't you pick them up and
start competing in SS-Modified?

rich then added:
> Mike Wendell would be unhappy to see you leave
> SS though. Right Mike?

not at all rich. i love to lose second place by
a hundredth of a second. grrrrr. <g>

m.

ps: really doesn't matter, john woodcock's got the
    series locked-up already anyway.