Airflow/Mud Stubs

Gentlemen,
Thanks for the response.  Being an aero design guy for
turbine blades, I question the aerodynamic/acoustic benefit
of these parts.  Seems like a kludge to me.

Since I don't have the loud exhasut, I'll try Bubba Duane's
recommendation and take them off.  If it is actually NOISER,
I'll then commence a full 3-D viscous flow analysis with
full rotating boundaries (to model the wheels) and see what's
what.

Better yet, can't we just make some out of a better
material?

Matt Tremmel
tremmemm@domain.elided
'94 325is