renting the unusual

I'm planning on going to the Monteray Historics and the Pebble Beach
Concourse this year.  Thought it would be a real hoot to rent something
interesting, e.g. Testarossa, 308, Saleen Mustang, etc. in SF for the
weekend.  If any of you propeller heads in the Bay Area know of anyone who
rents fantasies please let me know who they is.

BMW content:  School at Heartland in Topeka and dinner with Satch was great
except for the heat and humidity.  (I used to live in Kansas, but 15 years
in NM have made me a weather wuss.)  Then there's the story about the $1000
alternator, the toasted left rear, and the five days that it took me to get
home, but you probably don't want to waste time listening to me whine.

TIA.