<E3> WTB, leads on good cars appreciated

Greetings digestmates,

I am...*gasp*...in the market for an E3!

If any of you guys could keep your eyes open for decent cars, or pass
along info on any decent cars for sale that you might know about, I'd
appreciate it immensely.

I'm looking for a '71-'74 Bavaria:

- -4 spd, sunroof, A/C, general good interior condition.

- -Straight body, no rust.

- -Low mileage a plus.

- -Rebuilt engine/ transmission/ major repairs a plus.

- -Malaga, Agave, Granada, Polaris, Chamonix, Schwarz prefered.  Car
should be original color.

While *all* of the above are desirable (and unlikely for my few $$$),
the basic car should have a rust-free body and be a decent driver
without need for large immediate cash expenditures.  The 3 year goal
is a project, but it will get driven regularly, too.

I'm looking in the $2500 price range, and will gladly come out west
for the right car.  Oh, almost forgot.  The car needs to be able to be
driven to North Carolina as soon as purchased.  Road Trip!

Thanks for the Bandwidth!

Frank Massaro
BMW CCA Tarheel Chapter
'92 325is