<E36> Fuel starvation during right sweepers solution needed...

Most of track junkies probably know that the E36 suffers from fuel
starvation during long right sweepers when the fuel tank is less than half
full. This is a very annoying, at the least, and potentially dangerous
thing to happen...

I called Korman who has an auxiliary fuel pump kit that supposedly cures
this problem. The kit costs $1,000 and the installation is around 10
hours... This is WAY too expensive for my taste. I prefer to keep running
to the gas station for a refill.

Is there any other way to deal with this problem?
My car is a daily driver and I would like to avoid expensive or major
surgery.

Thanks,
Theo.
'97 M3