[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tii seekers

  Yes, the mechanical injection is difficult/expensive if it needs work,
but if worse comes to worse, bolt on a 72+ intake manifold and a 32/36DGV
series Weber.
  The car itself is so much better, it is worth the risk/expense.
  So much better, yes where do I start.  With the brakes, the calipers, the
pads, the boost.  How about the huge wheel bearings and spindles..why all
the hype about the Tii struts...they are that good.
  Suspension...the semi-trailing arms are "boxed-in"  massively stronger than
its anemic brethren.
  Then there's the better electical, ooops I forgot the Tii close-ratio
steering box.......sorry I get confused when I get excited about some of my
favorite Bimmers.
Dan Patzer the CyberWrench from BIMMERS ONLY
67 1800                      77 R100RS
72 2002 Tii Touring          87 K75S
76 530i                      92 K75RT
85 732i           I'm cutting back honest.