[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02> (fun) search complications

I thank all who have attempted to help me in my quest for a 2002--I am
still looking. My search was made even more complex (read: more fun time to
be spent playing with BMW info) today when I talked to a local selling a 02
(for way too much). He told me that he owned a Tii for 10 yrs, and he
recommended I steer clear of them. He pointed out that they are difficult
to work on (injection system) and VERY expensive to fix if one of the
hard-to-find parts goes. I had assumed that the tii was the superior car
and the one to look for, but Im not so sure now. My mechanical skills are
not terribly advanced and Id hate to have someone else doing my repairs (I
couldnt afford it anyway). Help! Are they really that difficult and
expensive to work on?

Joe Kallo
jkallo@domain.elided
86' 528e