[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Bad Bavarian Autosport experience

Hmm. Sound familiar. I ordered two items once. My credit card was
automatically charged, but the merchendise didn't arrive that month, neither
it did the following. Then I called them, and told me that only one of the
two items was on back order and that I shall arrive in two or three weeks.
Why didn't they send the first item alone? Only God knows. Finally I was
sent both items. One of them was a cotton cap, with the roundel embroided. I
could have made that cap myself much better, and I would have at least used
a blue color that matched the original BMW logo.
Not even a note saying sorry for the delay. Nah, their catalog is beautiful,
that I can say, but no use of putting so much effort on that aspect if the
service is as negligent as theirs.

Paul Stehlin
325i 1986 (Euro)