[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Best all around tire for the money? Any standouts?

	I'm going on an unexpected road trip to Nevada next tuesday and I need new
tires for my E30 325is NOW. When I bought the car it had Akuret GTs on it.
They weren't new and they are now due for replacement 60k later! This has
been a wonderful tire but I don't know where to find more. For those
interested, I know that they are made in Japan (company name starts with an
O) and are inexpensive. I would like to find another tire that is equally
as impressive, both in price and performance.

1) Is there a tire out there that performs and is priced under $100 each
(185/60 14)?

2) I have a friend who sells Riken, how do they stack up against other tire
brands?

3) I never seem to hear much about BFG. anymore. What of them?

Please reply to me personally.
THANKS  (for putting up with one more post about tires) and Happy Motoring!

                                              Ron
wheels@domain.elided
325is
L6