[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW Posters

Someone on the list was crying about not finding BMW Posters.  I have
several that I got without really meaning to.  This is how it happened.
The first came when at the BMW dealer (what a concept) talking to a
salesman about getting my fat butt into one of his new cars.  I admired
the poster above his desk and he gave it to me.  The next one came as I
was touring a little place in Winchester that happens to race BMWs.  I
was there as part of the NCC tour and they just handed posters to anyone
who wanted one.  Another came my way as I attended a tire tech session
at NTW, also free.
I guess my short answer would be to associate with some quality BMW
types and the posters sort of happen.
- --
Pat Donahue
Vienna, VA