[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Economy / Manual E34 Trans Settings

HI All--

I had my e34 for about 6 months now, and I've been a susbsciber to the
digest for 5 months 29 days. I learned more about my car in that time
than I've know about any of my previous vehicles. Day in, day out I
learn somthing and I really appreciate it. Now for my question -

What exactly do the two settings on my automatic trans do? One of the
setting is marked "m", one "e". I assume they mean manual and economy,
but what is the difference??? I find myself using economy as it is the
"default setting", if you will. Could someone help me understand -

Vernard

'91 ///M 525ia

Bon Ami RULES ;-)