[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Original Bmw Accessories Catalog

Hello guys,
        In particular the guys from the UK or any other right-hand drive
country. If you check out the latest catalog it is a showcase of all the
goodies that you can add to the car and enhance its value (not necessarily
monetary).
        The item that I happen to be interested in is the BMW Mobile
installation kit which consists of a telephone console on which the mobile
phone is to be attached to. The item is made in the same material and colour
of the dashboard and the phone's line of sight will be across the OBD of an
E-36 for example. The catalog illustrates the new E-39.
        The only disadvantage is that the item is only available in LHD
format thus if I were to install it, the location will be near my left knee
under the steering wheel. Can anybody in the UK in particular authenticate this?

Thanks

Iskandar