[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E30 M3 Exhaust Cam Gear

Steve:

The exhaust cam gear is worth it.  If you don't have a Dinan or
Autothority chip, get that first.  It makes a huge difference in the
drivability of the car around town.  The cam gear adds to that
driveability by dropping the torque range down about 800 RPM on the tach.
  This makes the car a lot easier to drive without bogging down at low
speeds and is also hand at the track when pulling 3rd gear turns.

If I had to choose between the two mods, I would choose the chip, but
when I put in the cam gear, it was heaven.

- -TB