[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Where do you find car scales?

>My question is,
>        Outside of purchasing a set of four electronic race
>        car setup scales at $1300-$2400, what options do
>        I have to get access to scales in Northern Calif?
>
>        1. Renting? Who rents these?
>        2. Shop services? My local shop doesn't have anything like this.
>        3. Homebrew?
>
>Thanks for your help.
>Terry Lee
>'93 325is

You might try Total Scale Systems in Hayward, CA, ask for Eli.  They mainly
work with industrial applications but they might be able to help you.
Their number is (510) 487-4409.

I also have scale electronics and one load cell that is rated for 2000lbs
(I believe) that I would be willing to sell.

Michael
michael@domain.elided