[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Carbon fibre wheels

A few weeks back I spotted an M5 in Santa Fe with what appeared to be five
spoke carbon fibre wheels.  I think that they were BBS.  I have not seen
these advertised anywhere.  Does anyone know anything about these?  They
were stunning to look at, but I have no idea what they might cost.  Probably
mucho dinero.

Does anyone know of any trick to changing the oil filter on an E30 M3?  I
seem to be unable to do so without pouring the oil in the filter all over
the block and the suspesion components.  No problem getting the filter off.
However, I can't extract it from above because of the airbox and various
pipes and hoses.  I end up having to try to lower it into the waiting pan,
but I don't have 4 ft. arms.  Invariably, I end up tipping it while trying
to find something to rest it on until I can get under the car.  And then
I've got a spill with oil all over engine and suspension.