[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E36 Winter Tires/Wheels 4 Sale!

Last spring, I sold my 1992 325i, and no longer need my BMW rims with nearly
new Pirelli Winter 210P tires on them. The tires were purchased in November
of 1995 and have ~5,000 miles on them, and truly do look "like new". I've used
Winter 210P's for the last 3 years on two different cars and they are great
tires!

The wheels were used by the first owner of the car (20k miles), and for two
winter seasons after I bought the car in 1994, so about 30-35k total miles.
They are not bent or scratched in any way.

I am asking $500.00 or a reasonable offer for the complete set. I will pay
shipping or can deliver in the Kansas City area.

///Mike Russell
Direct E-Mail: mjr@domain.elided

PS: I am *looking* for a set of 16x7.5" wheels to fit a 1991 M5 for wintertime
usage. I would certainly consider a trade if you have something available.