[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E39 528i vs. MB E320

I am in the process of purchasing a new vehicle.  Two of the vehicles that I
have
narrowed it down to are the 96/97 Mercedes Benz E320 and the 97 BMW 528i.
I have noted that the MB and the  BMW are very close in pricing after both
have
added the necessary appointments:Traction control, leather, sunroof. etc.
I will be test driving them both later on this week.  I was wondering if
the net wisdom has any differences that I should be looking for between
the two.  This is also an open solicitation for other comments that would
be pertinent in this situation.  My major concern is that while the MB is
quicker the
handling will not be as sharp as the 528i are there any comments on this
subject?

Thanks,

Tristan