[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: 733i KIA

> From: "John G.Burns" <john@domain.elided>
> Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 11:04:52 BST
> Subject: Re: 733i KIA

John, a majority of the subscribers to this list DO live in a country
that requires automakers to make safer cars.  The trouble is that all
that safety equipment drives up the cost of the cars so some of the
other countries will have to continue to subsidize our safer cars.  Of
course, to cut some corners we don't get adjustable intermittent wipers
and headlight cleaning systems and some other nicities. ;-)
Also, frequently (at least here in the U.S. of A.) employers will offer
first-aid courses that could help with that bad feeling you experienced.
I have had several classes myself for free (though it is time to
re-certify on both first aid and CPR).  Funny though that BMWs don't
include the first aid kits here where we might be able to use them.

- --
Pat Donahue
Vienna, VA
'91 M5 4GTFUL