[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02> Floor mats available

In keeping with the spirit of the digest, it is with great hesitance that I
post this.  But like Filippo, I consider this more of a service than a
profit making offering.  As the owner of many '02 cars, I've found things
like decent floor mats fairly impossible to get.  I received a small supply
from a manufacturer in Germany a few months ago, offered them for sale and
sold them out.  I have been able to get them to remake them on order, but
they can no longer send them to the US with the letters "B, M, and W" on
them.  These are fine quality poly-velour, sets of 4 pieces, edge-bound in
yarn, with a German locking system and reinforced carpet heel plate for the
drivers mat.  They are available in Black, Blue, and by special request,
they made a set for me to sample in Grey.  I'm sure I could also get some
in beige but have had no requests for such, yet. Also by request from some
digesters, I have inquired about '02 Cabriolet mats and hope to hear
shortly.  These are well made and the finest I've seen for the '02.  I had
been offering them to members of this forum for $74.95 (retail is $89.95)
plus shipping.  There is currently a very limited supply available but
special orders can be filled if you're not in a rush.  I am flexible on
payment terms with fellow digest members, but prefer not to take credit
cards. If you are interested, email works for me.

Phil Marx    BMWCCA #6021 BMWMOA #2024 (804) 293-8269    fax (804) 293-0817
Bavarian Motor Warehouse, Inc.         Check out our Web page: See our 1600
416 W. Main St.                        Cabriolet and other lovely BMWs.
Charlottesville, VA.  22903            http://www.comet.chv.va.us/bav/