[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<02> rear brake lines

Hey all,

I'm currently replacing my tired rubber brake lines on my '72 tii
with the stainless steel variety and have run up against a problem.
I'm having a heck of a time attaching (screwing, mounting,
fitting???) the trailing arm end onto the end.

Is there a secret procedure that no one will tell me on how to do
this.  My fingers are to big to grab ahold of the line end and its a
pain trying to get it to grab by spinning the line.

If anyone knows of a way to accomplish this without to much pain and
agony, then the suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jerry Chyo

'72 tii
'88 M5