[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E28> Waterleak Into Trunk

After the 6" of rain we received in Boston on Tues/Wed I noticed that the
trunk mat and belongings stored in the trunk were damp. I check the spare
tire well and there was no accumulation of water. I also pulled back the
inner side panels (grey felt board) inside the trunk....the inside quarter
panel surfaces felt damp as if they were sweating.

The rubber trunk seal itself seeems to be intact. I'm curious if there are
any sunroof drainage tubes that could leak into the trunk or other obscure
sources of water entry that 5' series owners have experience.

TIA,

Jonathan