[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E36> Free-Flow Airbox

Friends,

Carl said:
"We are working on a MUCH freer flowing airbox, so for now, I would agree
with Scott that "gutting" the stock air box and adding the Ram Air is the
most cost effective thing to do."

OK, Carl, you've made me curious.  With whom are you working on this more
efficient airbox?  What are the design, installation, and performance
objectives?  Will this be a direct replace for the E36 series airboxes?
Will it be a closed box like the Dinan/BMW?

FWIW, I tried one of the open K&N element air filters and returned it
because it was too load for my wife and I.

Inquiring minds want to know...

TIA!

Michael Wylie
'95 ///M3