[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Head shop in Sacto.

No, not THAT kind.
Does anyone know a good "head shop" in the Sacramento area.  One of my 02's
is spitting out HUGE clouds of blue smoke (could come in handy if the fuzz
is after me)  and I need to get the top end redone.  Compression is all
good so I'm pretty sure it's just the guides.  I have a spare head as a
"paperwieght" on my desk (just looks kinda cool sitting next to my
computer).  so I'm sure that will save me some cash.
I'm not looking for a performance job or anything, just good work.  If
anyone knows of any shops close by, could you let me know.
Thanks

TK Gustafson
carrion@domain.elided
2  '76  '02's