[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Blizzaks on 16" Wheels

>2. I checked with local NTW Tire store and they can get them for ~$178,- /
>piece, but Bridgestone doesn't make Blizzaks in the right size to fit my 16"
>wheels (96' 328is Sports Package).  What should I do ?  Get a set of wheels
>specifically for the Blizzaks ?  To my knowledge there are some cheapo steel
>wheels for $150 a pop.

>3. Get inferior (non Blizzaks) snow tires which will fit my wheels ?  I don't
>have any specific knowledge that anybody actually makes snow tires which
>fit the
>16" wheels.

Hey Chris-

Ever heard of the Tire Rack?  I may be dreaming but I think I see about 8
different sizes of Blizzaks for 16" wheels on their web page ranging from
$91 to $115...Sure they don;t have your size? I think you're getting ripped
off on your quotes.

I'm in the same dillemma as you...I've at least narrowed it down to the
Pirelli W210 ICE and the Blizzaks...Now I've just gotta decide how much
traction I wanna trade for winter performance...

Jonathan
jlukens@domain.elided