[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: BMW reset

>I still let the dealer do resets.  Hell just have your oil changed there
>and let them do it.  I
>don't think it is worth the risk myself.

Bruce-

Thanks for the info...I have since decided to purchase the tool...I found
it for $42.95 from Eurasian in California.  As for oil changes, my local
dealer rapes me at over $45 per oil change.  I buy Pennzoil 20w50 racing at
my local Sam's club for $10 per CASE, then order Mahle filters from
Eurasian at $5.99 ea and I'm done in 10 minutes for around $12.00.
Needless to say, I've got some extra money I can use to buy the reset tool!

Thanks again!

Jonathan
jlukens@domain.elided