[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[none]

I am really fascinated with this car. I've always had Japanese cars before;
this brings about a new appreciation for fine engineering.

I keep posting with new questions - I'm sorry if this is bad etiquette.

Questions:

1) Am I supposed to be able to lock/unlock (from the outside) the doors on
the passenger side? I can't and wish I could.

2) Why does the AC compresser switch on and off by adjusting the floor vent
control? Mine does. Is this normal?

3) There are vents (beneath the front seats). What controls these?

4) The owners manual says the service LED's should light up upon starting
the engine. Mine don't. How to fix?

5) I have the multi-function clock (time, date, temp, etc.). Ugly. Is there
an analog "clock only" available?

6) Is there any way to increase the brightness of the dash lights? Even at
max I could use more. (The same could be said of the wiper speed)

BTW, I have an '86 325 with 176K. I'm also looking for any information for
a mechanic in the New Orleans area.

Thanks to all who have responded to previous posts. This is a great source
of information.

TIA

Jeff