[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

I need help.

Does any of you know how I can get out of the mess I am in, my ///M750il has got
TWO full cigarette residue recepticals and the manual doesn't detail the
functionality of extraction and evacuation of these at this time.

I just want to tell ya, the dealer charged me 3,000$US the last time it needed
doing, and I think that is a little too much.

Following the thread about the contents of used engine oil, I have recently
had a sample of my urine analyzed with some quite interesting results.

Ethyl alcohol 85%
Vite-a-min B14 3%
Pissy Fizzy Weak Beer 4%

P.S. I like driving fast, and I don't like policemen.

P.P.S I have been told that if I coat my car in Marmite, I can evade radar
detection AND give my car a lustrous shine. Is this true?

Hank.P. Smerganberg MCMLXXXIV

Pffenbach-Goldberg Industries
Hicksville
Californ-eye-ay.
The You-ess-of-ay.

BMW Proto-type Anti-Matter Star Drive Podule (2005)
BMW ///M750il   (98)
Maclaren F1  (72)
Skoda ///MSuper ///MEstelle (1889)
Cart full of BullS**t (19**)