[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ABS poltergeist

hi folks, got this reply to my problem...
my fault for letting dealer put different size tyres ....

Luigie Fernandez                             Tel: (91) 336 5910
Universidad Politecnica de Madrid         Bitnet: u2301008 at emdupm12
Av. Ramiro de Maeztu, 7               Internet: lfernandez@domain.elided
28040 Madrid
(h) 34 - 1 - 683 55 58
(fax) 34 - 1 - 336 61 95