[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Patroon Chapter /Friday the 13th/LimeRock

     I just wanted to thank all the people who worked so hard to pull off a
     great drivers school at LimeRock (CT.) his past Friday. The school was
     really well run, and was a blast from start to finish (including when
     the rain came down). As far as I could tell, there were no mishaps
     with the exception of a red squirrel that ventured onto the far end of
     noname straight and was consumed by an angry M3.  Thanks again to the
     organizers and Instructors. I think the Patroon chapter is based out
     of Poukeepsie NY north of NYC on the Hudson River.

     Don Stevenson
     BMWCCA Boston