[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Performance Mods for E30 325i

I have been reading in the BMW Magazine (UK publishment) that my 325i can easil
y be tuned to give 190bhp ??? HOW?????

I hear there are very good air system kits on sale for my 325i, does any one kn
ow how much they cost, how much improvement in performance do they give?
How can i buy one and have it sent to Madrid (Spain)
I saw one on the BMWCCA web that costs 139 US dollars, does anyone have one ins
talled in their car? Does it really help??

Can someone help with performance exhaust too?

thanks ...

Luigie Fernandez                             Tel: (91) 336 5910
Universidad Politecnica de Madrid         Bitnet: u2301008 at emdupm12
Av. Ramiro de Maeztu, 7               Internet: lfernandez@domain.elided
28040 Madrid
(h) 34 - 1 - 683 55 58
(fax) 34 - 1 - 336 61 95